121 9th Pl, Manhattan Beach, CA 902661 bed, 0.5 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Apr 1984 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: None, 1 space
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Parcel #: 4179015015
- Zillow Home ID: 20422376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 9th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 650% greater than in Manhattan Beach, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
- 124 10th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.8M773,060
- 918 Ocean Dr Manhattan Beach, CA$3.06M432,235
- 116 10th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.14M21--
- 116 9th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$985K22850
- 121 9th St Manhattan Beach, CA$3.22M55.54,100
- 125 9th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.62M632,316
- 117 9th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.35M231,824
- 912 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$4.53M311,020
- 916 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$2.17M532,142
- 125 10th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.72M643,215
- 125 10th St Manhattan Beach, CA$5.6M643,215
- 121 10th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.52M341,952
- 908 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$7.86M562,779
- 920 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$2.92M653,083
- 117 10th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.45M542,545
- 904 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$3.82M763,866
- 900 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$9.03M555,506
- 1000 The Strand APT A Manhattan Beach, CA$11.4M985,967
- 120 9th St APT C Manhattan Beach, CA$1.53M21700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.