121 Amberwood Rd, Edmond, OK 730033 beds, 3 baths, 2,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,775 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 201671030
- Zillow Home ID: 54582277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Amberwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% greater than in Edmond, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 111 Amberwood Rd Edmond, OK$267K32.52,412
- 131 Amberwood Rd Edmond, OK$252K432,303
- 3308 Amberwood Cir Edmond, OK$280K432,630
- 3309 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$280K432,577
- 140 Amberwood Rd Edmond, OK$285K422,736
- 101 Amberwood Rd Edmond, OK$265K432,230
- 3300 Amberwood Cir Edmond, OK$263K432,499
- 3316 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$287K432,621
- 149 Amberwood Rd Edmond, OK$291K332,552
- 3216 Amberwood Cir Edmond, OK$276K32.52,632
- 3308 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$274K332,546
- 3225 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$295K43.52,759
- 3301 Amberwood Cir Edmond, OK$286K432,506
- 3303 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$307K53.52,786
- 3300 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$271K432,622
- 3208 Amberwood Cir Edmond, OK$350K43.52,934
- 3209 Amberwood Cir Edmond, OK$286K32.52,768
- 3357 Shortgrass Rd Edmond, OK$325K32.52,788
- 3217 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$282K42.752,598
- 3230 Amberwood Ct Edmond, OK$270K432,639
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!