121 Brookside Rd, Darien, CT 068205 beds, 3.2 baths, 3,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $421
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2 Fireplaces,Hardwood Flooring,Terrace / Outdoor Space
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,804 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:10 B:15
- Zillow Home ID: 57283363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Brookside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Darien, and 128.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06820 home values.
- 123 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$1.81M53.53,858
- 111 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$2.33M866,372
- 129 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$1.68M322,747
- 5 Rabbit Ln Darien, CT$1.71M543,923
- 3 Rabbit Ln Darien, CT$1.98M65.55,726
- 7 Rabbit Ln Darien, CT$1.68M644,266
- 105 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$1.64M42.52,788
- 135 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$1.88M565,500
- 10 Hamilton Ln Darien, CT$1.7M42.53,217
- 3 Overbrook Ln Darien, CT$1.84M64.53,929
- 138 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$1.85M44.53,091
- 8 Hamilton Ln Darien, CT$1.67M43.52,647
- 6 Rabbit Ln Darien, CT$1.32M42.52,971
- 4 Rabbit Ln Darien, CT$1.37M42.52,341
- 14 Hamilton Ln Darien, CT$1.62M43.54,535
- 141 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$2.45M556,250
- 6 Overbrook Ln Darien, CT$2.62M55.55,008
- 142 Brookside Rd Darien, CT$2.34M65.56,267
- 8 Overbrook Ln Darien, CT$2.49M545,258
- 16 Hamilton Ln Darien, CT$1.63M432,815
Nearby Schools in Darien
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292