121 Cary St, Cary, IL 600133 beds, 1 bath, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1913279004
- Zillow Home ID: 5071140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Cary Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Cary, and 1276.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 125 Cary St Cary, IL$124K------
- 116 Charlotte Pl Cary, IL$214K--22,244
- 115 Cary St Cary, IL$86K--11,114
- 112 Spring St Cary, IL$163K--21,548
- 116 Spring St Cary, IL$195K31.51,687
- 131 Cary St Cary, IL$162K221,569
- 110 Cary St Cary, IL$136K211,200
- 104 Charlotte Pl Cary, IL$198K422,050
- 128 Charlotte Pl Cary, IL$294K322,096
- 124 Cary St Cary, IL$145K31.51,218
- 22 Spring St Cary, IL$547KStudio--7,200
- 135 Cary St Cary, IL$109K321,286
- 113 Charlotte Ct Cary, IL$116K32.5--
- 119 Charlotte Pl Cary, IL$203K422,093
- 103 Spring St Cary, IL$99K--11,220
- 117 W Main St Cary, IL$135K212,700
- 107 Spring St Cary, IL$111K211,534
- 204 Thomas St Cary, IL$169K321,558
- 117 Spring St Cary, IL$168K331,383
- 10 Spring St Cary, IL$92K----1,064
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292