- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
121 Cox Ln, Caryville, TN 377141 bath, 644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $500
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 644 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 29
- Lot width: 190
- Parcel #: 126 06500 000
- Zillow Home ID: 80989213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Cox Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37714, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% less than in Caryville, and 105.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37714 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Caryville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 890 Patty Hill Rd Caryville, TN$84K--21,536
- Patty Hill Rd Caryville, TN----1840
- Cox Ln Caryville, TN$113K--1870
- 172 Cox Ln Caryville, TN$61K----1,200
- 124 Kennedy Ln Caryville, TN$83K----1,035
- 190 Cox Ln Caryville, TN$117K--1960
- 240 Kennedy Ln Caryville, TN$155K--11,460
- 168 Cox Ln Caryville, TN$122K--11,370
- Patty Hill Rd Caryville, TN----11,120
- 370 Dilbeck Ln Caryville, TN$346K--11,832
- 1066 Ridge Rd Caryville, TN$352K--22,252
- 725 Patty Hill Rd Caryville, TN$262K--21,566
Nearby Schools in Caryville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292