121 Crescent Ct, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 2662 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 468 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0069133350
- Zillow Home ID: 15667293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Crescent Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1025 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$151K311,030
- 115 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$201K311,030
- 1009 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$264K321,784
- 1008 Downs Way Vallejo, CA$98K21899
- 109 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$253K311,498
- 1005 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$259K321,360
- 1004 Downs Way Vallejo, CA$135K211,159
- 122 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$280K311,792
- 114 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$195K311,585
- 1022 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$255K321,597
- 103 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$244K321,372
- 1107 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$151K311,030
- 1028 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$217K311,446
- 1008 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$144K21860
- 108 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$186K311,353
- 1102 Eastwood St Vallejo, CA$150K311,030
- 1005 Downs Way Vallejo, CA$257K321,526
- 102 Crescent Ct Vallejo, CA$203K311,030
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.