- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,088 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 276370
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, Condition Description \ Excellent, Dining \ Kit\Din, Exclusive Listing Y\N \ No, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, InteriorFeatures \ Shades\Blinds, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Mobile\Manuf Y\N \ No, New Construction Y\N \ No, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Property Type \ Residential, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 \ No, Roofing \ Composition, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, Water Frontage Y\N \ No, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Residential Property Type \ Single, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Fencing \ Partial Fencing, Fireplaces \ 0, Foundation Type \ Woodraised, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ No, Utilities \ Cable TV, ExteriorAndConst \ Frame, Garages \ 0, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Gas Stove, GarageAndCarport \ None, Cooling Features \ Wall\Window Unit(s), Source of Measurement \ Listor Measured, Style \ Bungalow\Craftsman, Driveway \ Other, Heating Features \ Panel Ray
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 689 sqft
- Parcel #: R0035444
- Zillow Home ID: 21737907
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73069 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73069 homes, this home is 45.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.2% lower than in Norman, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
|109 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$78K||Studio||--||832|
|127 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$61K||2||1||640|
|107 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$73K||2||1||932|
|131 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$64K||2||1||760|
|105 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$65K||2||1||750|
|135 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$81K||2||1||1,104|
|122 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$65K||2||1||728|
|120 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$81K||3||1||1,092|
|112 E Dale St Norman, OK||$85K||2||1.5||998|
|114 E Dale St Norman, OK||$74K||2||1||792|
|110 E Dale St Norman, OK||$73K||2||1||792|
|116 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$64K||2||1||728|
|128 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$71K||2||1||840|
|1230 N Peters Ave Norman, OK||$66K||2||1||860|
|108 E Dale St Norman, OK||$74K||2||1||792|
|116 E Dale St Norman, OK||$98K||3||1||1,450|
|106 E Hayes St Norman, OK||$64K||2||1||768|
|1309 N Jones Ave Norman, OK||$89K||3||1||1,170|
|1228 N Peters Ave Norman, OK||$59K||2||1||460|
|106 E Dale St Norman, OK||$69K||2||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Norman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!