121 E Main St, Afton, NY 137303 beds, 2 baths, 1,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 341 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,486 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 227
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 08200128911000020270000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29982412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13730, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% lower than in Town of Afton, and 24.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 13730 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Afton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 117 E Main St Afton, NY$97K311,299
- 123 E Main St Afton, NY$90K211,264
- 113 E Main St Afton, NY$94K312,032
- 125 E Main St Afton, NY$82K21930
- 14 Highland Ave Afton, NY$120K211,275
- 20 Highland Ave Afton, NY$92K421,344
- 109 E Main St Afton, NY$82K311,662
- 8 Highland Ave Afton, NY$113K311,072
- 8 Sunset Dr Afton, NY$129K321,325
- 11 Highland Ave Afton, NY$121K41.51,260
- 131 E Main St Afton, NY$102K422,376
- 112 E Main St Afton, NY$82K31.51,716
- 12 Sunset Dr Afton, NY$147K41.51,551
- 108 E Main St Afton, NY$111K321,232
- 29 Riverside Dr Afton, NY$87K211,028
- 106 E Main St Afton, NY$115K211,558
- 7 Sunset Dr Afton, NY$124K311,304
- 9 Highland Ave Afton, NY$93K321,538
- 9 Winding Way Afton, NY$87K421,793
- 104 E Main St Afton, NY$80K21.51,267
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.