- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
121 E Main St, Vernon, CT 060662 beds, 1 bath, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2005 for $215,000
- Controlled Access
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Cooling System Type \ None, Gated Community \ No, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Multifamily, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:41 B:0116 L:00010
- Zillow Home ID: 60104582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 122 E Main St Vernon, CT$243K645,400
- 6 Ann St Vernon, CT$126K311,342
- 137 E Main St Vernon, CT$122K211,560
- 40 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$313K1243,300
- 38 Pleasant St Vernon Rockville, CT$170K31--
- 127 E Main St Vernon, CT$149K321,986
- 128 E Main St Vernon Rockville, CT$263KStudio--3,745
- 32 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$116K311,228
- 37 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$193K------
- 30 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$108K21939
- 119 E Main St Vernon, CT$135KStudio22,184
- 27 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$284K------
- 139 E Main St Vernon, CT$127K321,350
- 135 E Main St Vernon, CT$96K1--500
- 23 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$165K422,245
- 143 E Main St Vernon, CT$162K421,836
- 29 S Grove St Vernon, CT$118K21728
- 16 Pleasant St Vernon, CT$162K522,008
- 33 Grove St Vernon, CT$193K42.52,307
- 5 Raymond St Vernon, CT$156K211,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292