121 Florence Ave, Inverness, IL 600104 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 106 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $232
- MLS #: 08617571
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02182060020000
- Zillow Home ID: 65537909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Florence Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.9% lower than in Inverness, and 316.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Inverness.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 174 Bradwell Rd Inverness, IL$835K--3.54,113
- 106 Haman Rd Inverness, IL$575K--3.53,908
- 119 Florence Ave Inverness, IL$654K444,310
- 115 Florence Ave Inverness, IL$349K411,582
- 108 Haman Rd Inverness, IL$485K--33,046
- 517 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$476K--2.52,730
- 537 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$536K43.53,463
- 559 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$620K--2.52,193
- 495 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$811K--34,342
- 102 Haman Rd Inverness, IL$769K--2.53,179
- 111 Florence Ave Inverness, IL----21,560
- 473 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$639K--2.53,526
- 178 Bradwell Rd Inverness, IL$593K--2.52,974
- 211 Williams Rd Inverness, IL$397K34.51,720
- 581 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$704K--3.52,816
- 180 Bradwell Rd Inverness, IL$691K43.54,300
- 180 Bradwell Rd Inverness, IL$779K444,242
- 451 Macbain Way Inverness, IL$888K--3.53,803
- 112 Florence Ave Inverness, IL$456K--1.51,968
- 182 Bradwell Rd Inverness, IL$699K444,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!