A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,032 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $545,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $220
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,472 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00106 B:A0173 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56101298
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $468-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 28.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
|122 Forest St North Andover, MA||$353K||3||1.5||1,051|
|129 Forest St North Andover, MA||$542K||4||2.5||2,468|
|110 Forest St North Andover, MA||$361K||3||1||1,095|
|109 Forest St North Andover, MA||$514K||4||2.5||2,464|
|137 Forest St North Andover, MA||$543K||4||2.5||2,224|
|145 Forest St North Andover, MA||$472K||3||2.5||1,966|
|98 Forest St North Andover, MA||$655K||3||2.5||3,800|
|97 Forest St North Andover, MA||$527K||4||2.5||2,548|
|86 Forest St North Andover, MA||$493K||4||2.5||2,378|
|159 Forest St North Andover, MA||$556K||4||2.5||2,464|
|10 Jerad Pl North Andover, MA||$744K||4||2.5||3,507|
|75 Forest St North Andover, MA||$571K||4||2.5||2,794|
|73 Forest St North Andover, MA||$523K||4||2.5||2,464|
|28 Jerad Pl North Andover, MA||$812K||4||3.5||4,242|
|25 Jerad Pl North Andover, MA||$685K||4||2.5||3,096|
|64 Forest St North Andover, MA||$489K||4||2.5||2,372|
|42 Jerad Pl North Andover, MA||$692K||4||2.5||3,160|
|57 Candlestick Rd North Andover, MA||$576K||3||2.5||2,830|
|95 Candlestick Rd North Andover, MA||$715K||4||3.5||4,000|
|71 Candlestick Rd North Andover, MA||$529K||4||2.5||2,240|
Nearby Schools in North Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.