121 Fulton StAPT 3, Boston, MA 02109
Sold on 3/13/12: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:830 sq ft
- Lot:830 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow641
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1996
- Parcel #W:03 P:03581 S:006
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID59178352
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$523,364||$497K – $565K||-$877||$630||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,783/mo||$2.1K – $3.3K/mo||-$56||$3.35||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North End home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 3.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Boston, and 70.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Neighborhood for 121 Fulton Street APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- McKay K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005