A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 397 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0E-03 B:0000 L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 55976857
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 02721 homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% greater than in Fall River, and 30.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|137 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$180K||3||1.5||914|
|1503 Slade St Fall River, MA||$164K||2||1||1,057|
|1517 Slade St Fall River, MA||$153K||4||1||1,023|
|153 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$184K||4||2||1,547|
|1489 Slade St Fall River, MA||$187K||4||2||1,824|
|1535 Slade St Fall River, MA||$194K||3||2.5||1,882|
|132 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$164K||4||2||1,100|
|83 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$230K||8||3||3,483|
|1502 Slade St Fall River, MA||$133K||3||1.5||687|
|1543 Slade St Fall River, MA||$174K||4||2||2,160|
|67 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$238K||9||4||3,782|
|1538 Slade St Fall River, MA||$167K||3||2||1,659|
|1486 Slade St Fall River, MA||$227K||4||2.5||1,922|
|1553 Slade St Fall River, MA||$209K||6||2||2,160|
|201 Pebble St Fall River, MA||$152K||2||1.5||854|
|66 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$156K||4||1||1,168|
|59 Garfield St Fall River, MA||$166K||5||2||1,446|
|40 Duncan St Fall River, MA||$172K||3||1||1,144|
|71 Hambly St Fall River, MA||$164K||5||2||1,915|
|185 Pebble St Fall River, MA||$159K||2||1.5||879|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!