- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
121 Gordon Ave, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 04020B14232
- Zillow Home ID: 34911264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Gordon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 117 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$139K311,604
- 127 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$78K21940
- 131 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$117K311,424
- 470 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$119K311,383
- 137 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$107K31.51,766
- 466 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$147K41.52,480
- 478 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$120K31.51,947
- 141 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$108K311,252
- 122 Overlook Ave Wadsworth, OH$89K321,376
- 118 Overlook Ave Wadsworth, OH$82K31768
- 128 Overlook Ave Wadsworth, OH$142K321,320
- 482 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$132K321,459
- 458 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$116K41.51,438
- 138 Overlook Ave Wadsworth, OH$99K21928
- 147 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$82K21828
- 122 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$141K311,512
- 118 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$148K52.52,580
- 128 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$144K51.52,110
- 132 Gordon Ave Wadsworth, OH$114K31.51,390
- 142 Overlook Ave Wadsworth, OH$88K32896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!