A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,033 sqft
- Parcel #: 31521
- Zillow Home ID: 58050633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Griswold as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is valued 47.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Griswold, and 21.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Griswold.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|122 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$202K||3||2||1,459|
|125 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$245K||4||2||2,165|
|Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$192K||3||2||1,459|
|96 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$192K||3||2||1,459|
|118 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,800|
|85 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$191K||3||2||1,459|
|127 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$349K||4||3||2,079|
|124 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$282K||2||2||1,312|
|117 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$197K||3||2||1,459|
|79 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$280K||3||2||2,579|
|108 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$200K||4||2||1,459|
|107 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$205K||3||2||1,459|
|77 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$257K||3||2||2,266|
|97 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$190K||3||2||1,368|
|69 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$201K||3||2||1,459|
|70 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$193K||4||2||1,459|
|80 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$157K||3||1||960|
|64 Kenwood Est Griswold, CT||$497K||3||3||3,770|
|59 Griswold Dr Griswold, CT||$198K||3||2||1,459|
|60 Kenwood Est Griswold, CT||$284K||3||2.5||1,858|
Nearby Schools in Griswold
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!