A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Indianapolis is $10,349.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Indianapolis is $16,719.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- All time views: 2,435
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- BAC Amount: BACAmount%
- Cool: Heat Pump
- Eating Area: Breakfast Bar
- Eating Area: Dinning Combo/Great Room
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Exterior: Stone
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Foundation: Crawl
- Heat: HeatPump
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Attic Access
- Interior: Ceiling Vaulted
- Interior: Window Wood
- Interior: Windows Thermal
- Lot Information: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Information: See Remarks
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Porch: Screened in Porch
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Tax Exemption: OtherTaxExemption
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater: Electric
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 491413106030000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1190961
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Linden Wood
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.