- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 226 days on Zillow
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 21313559
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Cool \ Heat Pump, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Great Room, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ HeatPump, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ See Remarks, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 491413106030000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1190961
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46227 homes, this home is 31.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|119 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$84K||2||1||1,208|
|125 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$100K||2||1||1,372|
|127 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$95K||2||2||1,314|
|113 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$120K||2||1||1,145|
|128 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$88K||2||1||1,200|
|126 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$90K||2||1||1,200|
|109 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$99K||2||1.5||1,420|
|120 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$93K||--||1||1,264|
|122 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$95K||--||1||1,264|
|116 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$86K||2||1||1,180|
|114 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$87K||2||1||1,180|
|107 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$80K||2||1||1,100|
|110 Mackinac Ct Indianapolis, IN||$81K||4||--||1,072|
|117 Walleye Ct Indianapolis, IN||$114K||2||1||1,827|
|115 Walleye Ct Indianapolis, IN||$95K||2||1||1,312|
|111 Walleye Ct Indianapolis, IN||$100K||3||1||1,436|
|117 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis, IN||$112K||2||1||1,648|
|7825 Sault Sainte Marie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$91K||3||--||1,293|
|109 Walleye Ct Indianapolis, IN||$85K||2||1||1,200|
|124 Walleye Ct Indianapolis, IN||$94K||2||1||1,284|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.