- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
121 Marlene Dr, Westerville, OH 430814 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 2392 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Swing set
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 080007030
- Zillow Home ID: 34008807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Marlene Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.9% higher than in Westerville, and 15.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 129 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$208K422,041
- 41 Donmac Dr Westerville, OH$213K42.52,116
- 135 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$208K42.51,990
- 107 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$226K42.52,209
- 36 Donmac Dr Westerville, OH$221K42.12,374
- 118 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$201K42.52,150
- 124 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$184K331,606
- 1163 Laureen Ct Westerville, OH$223K42.52,304
- 132 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$215K42.52,092
- 141 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$184K42.51,994
- 110 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$179K42.51,910
- 99 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$211K422,026
- 24 Donmac Dr Westerville, OH$209K42.52,054
- 1162 Hempstead Ct Westerville, OH$226K432,351
- 138 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$213K42.52,088
- 1156 Hempstead Ct Westerville, OH$214K42.52,164
- 102 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$202K42.51,977
- 147 Marlene Dr Westerville, OH$226K432,216
- 1220 Smiley Ct Westerville, OH$222K42.52,304
- 1166 Laureen Ct Westerville, OH$206K42.52,092
Nearby Schools in Westerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.