121 Newbury St, Hercules, CA 945473 beds, 2 baths, 1,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 4061200020
- Zillow Home ID: 18503113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Newbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94547 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hercules, and 4.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94547 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,818 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1962
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 127 Newbury St Hercules, CA$389K32.51,475
- 115 Newbury St Hercules, CA$377K321,149
- Newbury St Hercules, CA$378K321,422
- 133 Newbury St Hercules, CA$394K32.51,475
- 118 Newbury St Hercules, CA$392K321,149
- 139 Newbury St Hercules, CA$371K321,144
- 106 Newbury St Hercules, CA$382K32.51,475
- 124 Newbury St Hercules, CA$389K321,149
- 130 Newbury St Hercules, CA$406K321,149
- 145 Newbury St Hercules, CA$391K321,293
- 1059 Canterbury Hercules, CA$380K321,149
- 142 Newbury St Hercules, CA$399K321,412
- 1065 Canterbury Hercules, CA$387K321,293
- 109 Oxford St Hercules, CA$393K321,293
- 151 Newbury St Hercules, CA$393K32.51,475
- 115 Oxford St Hercules, CA$395K321,293
- 1071 Canterbury Hercules, CA$378K221,149
- 148 Newbury St Hercules, CA$401K321,293
- 121 Oxford St Hercules, CA$379K32.51,475
- 157 Newbury St Hercules, CA$371K321,149
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!