121 Salem St APT 4D, Boston, MA 021131 bed, 1 bath, 500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $301,275
- Parking: On street
- Ceramic Tiles, Exposed Brick, Hardwood Floors, Lots of Light, New/Renovated Bath, Separate Kitchen, View, closets
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02370 S:128
- Pets: No
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59181228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 Salem Street APT 4D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 121 Salem St APT 3B Boston, MA--Studio1400
- 121 Salem St APT 3C Boston, MA$313K11460
- 115 Salem St APT 5 Boston, MA$415K21506
- 115 Salem St Boston, MA$338K11--
- 115 Salem St APT 6 Boston, MA$452K11543
- 115 Salem St APT 7 Boston, MA$289K11339
- 115 Salem St APT 8 Boston, MA$288K11380
- 115 Salem St APT 3 Boston, MA$288K11400
- 115 Salem St APT 2 Boston, MA$481K21800
- 115 Salem St APT 10 Boston, MA$458K2--543
- 115 Salem St APT 11 Boston, MA$230K11339
- 115 Salem St APT 9 Boston, MA$331K21506
- 115 Salem St APT 14 Boston, MA$449K21543
- 115 Salem St APT 13 Boston, MA$415K21506
- 115 Salem St APT 15 Boston, MA$234K11339
- 115 Salem St APT 4 Boston, MA$289K11356
- 115 Salem St APT 16 Boston, MA$298K11356
- 115 Salem St STE 1 Boston, MA$419K21506
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292