A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 2,009 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:118 L:154
- Zillow Home ID: 58000965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-249K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 15.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|117 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$254K||6||3||3,578|
|117 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$316K||6||3||3,578|
|113 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$203K||4||2||1,824|
|125 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,216|
|129 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$207K||2||1.5||1,558|
|133 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$202K||5||1.5||1,462|
|112 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$200K||2||2||1,628|
|128 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$241K||5||2||2,356|
|120 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$209K||2||2.5||1,555|
|137 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$202K||4||2||1,652|
|108 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$239K||7||3||3,058|
|183 Quinnipiac St Wallingford, CT||$169K||3||3||1,716|
|122 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$215K||3||2||1,886|
|141 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$121K||2||1||700|
|10 N Cherry St Wallingford, CT||$218K||3||3||1,872|
|136 Washington St Wallingford, CT||$305K||7||3.5||3,220|
|174 Quinnipiac St Wallingford, CT||$247K||4||3||3,024|
|123 Quinnipiac St Wallingford, CT||$327K||--||--||--|
|174 Quinnipiac St Wallingford, CT||$252K||4||3||3,024|
|31 Bristol St Wallingford, CT||$210K||3||2||1,524|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.