1210 Cherokee Rd, Louisville, KY 40204
By Owner: $419,000
Price Cut (Dec 10): -$10,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,380 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1892
- Last Sold:Oct 2007 for $166,666
- Heating Type:Forced air
STUNNING woodwork, great architectural features. Open 3 story high stairwell / atrium.
Has a partially completed garage / carriage house with 1000 square feet each level- approved by city govt. preservation board!
Similar homes in this area sell for $700K when fixed up. This is a Cherokee Triangle GEM that will be truly stunning with a bit of money & work applied- excellent opportunity for investors! Offers welcome!
- Days on Zillow67
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Library, Master bath
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size800
- Parcel #075E00390000
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count13
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID73618706
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$417,191||$359K – $480K||+$9,648||$123||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,414/mo||$1.6K – $3.1K/mo||-$121||$0.71||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Cherokee Triangle home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Louisville as a whole. Among Cherokee Triangle homes, this home is 40.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cherokee Triangle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.4% less than in Louisville, and 96% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherokee Triangle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherokee Triangle home values.
Neighborhood for 1210 Cherokee Road
- 1231 Bardstown Rd APT 2 Louisville, KY$125K31.01,251
- 1231 Bardstown Rd APT 4 Louisville, KY$128K32.01,251
- 1215 Cherokee Rd Louisville, KY$321K32.02,450
- 1116 Everett Ave Louisville, KY$230K32.51,771
- 1228 Cherokee Rd # 2 Louisville, KY$263K31.01,600
- 1651 Beechwood Ave Louisville, KY$361K33.52,428
- 1642 Lucia Ave Louisville, KY$217K62.01,872
- 1137 Everett Ave Louisville, KY$286K42.52,142
- 1141 Everett Ave Louisville, KY$298K22.02,032
- 1201 Everett Ave Louisville, KY$347K23.52,415
- 1110 Cherokee Rd APT C Louisville, KY$193K22.01,181
- 1203 Everett Ave Louisville, KY$315K42.52,190
- 1630 Lucia Ave Louisville, KY$265K41.52,414
- 2202 Grinstead Dr Louisville, KY$205K32.01,627
- 1117 Bardstown Rd Louisville, KY$195K31.52,136
- 2121 Grinstead Dr Louisville, KY$227K42.01,868
- 2216 Grinstead Dr Louisville, KY$134K32.01,230
- 2113 Grinstead Dr Louisville, KY$370K21.53,216
- 2217 Patterson Ave Louisville, KY$303K32.01,926
- 1227 Everett Ave Louisville, KY$356K43.02,777
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Bloom Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Highland Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Atherton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.4 mi
- Louisville Collegiate School PK-12 0.4 mi
- St. James Catholic School PK-8 0.5 mi
- Jefferson County Traditional Middle 6-8 0.6 mi
- Breckinridge/Franklin Elementary PK-5 0.9 mi