1210 Conner St, Noblesville, IN 460605 beds, 1.5 baths, 3,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The new home he ordered from Sears, Roebuck & Co. ?The Lexington ? had finally arrived. See the advertisement that persuaded him at www.searsarchives.com/homes/images/1927-1932/1927_p3255.jpg.
The staircase lands in the large formal entry, and the dining room and living room are to the right and left.
Glass-fronted bookcases flank the wood-burning fireplace in the living room. Original 8-inch crown molding
caps the room.
The sunroom retains its original mosaic tile floor.
The kitchen has a crisp white beadboard ceiling and cabinets. The breakfast nook is a classic feature of Sears
A swinging door separates the dining room and kitchen.
The back door opens into a large mudroom that has a built-in storage bench and a pantry.
Downstairs is a fourth bedroom or den.
The downstairs half-bath is just off the mudroom and adjacent to the den/fourth bedroom.
The upstairs bath has been updated a la Restoration Hardware.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 are located at the front of the house.
A wall of windows makes this a sunny third bedroom.
Situated between bedrooms 1 and 2, this handy space was designed as the nursery, but has grown to become
a perfect homework room.
The partially finished basement houses the laundry, family room and a secret office/workshop.
The roof deck is a peaceful spot for relaxing and cooking out. James Taylor sings it best: ?? right smack dab in
the middle of town, I found a paradise that?s trouble-proof ? up on the roof.?
The original owner sprang for the two-car-garage option, which would have been a luxury in 1929.
Located in ?Old Town,? 1210 Conner St. is close to festivities on the town square yet situated in a quiet
- Lot: 5,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $209,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Built in Bookcases - hardwood floors throughout - period light fixtures - Slate front porch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,745 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29-07-31-180-019.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73218795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1210 Conner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Noblesville, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46060 home values.
- 34 N 12th St Noblesville, IN$138K21.52,142
- 1236 Conner St Noblesville, IN$225K43.53,666
- 1194 Conner St Noblesville, IN$313K875,607
- 1205 Logan St Noblesville, IN$271K32.52,809
- 1239 Logan St Noblesville, IN$266K31.52,760
- 1250 Conner St Noblesville, IN$433K----5,730
- 1195 Conner St Noblesville, IN$179K533,066
- 1193 Logan St Noblesville, IN$179K112,736
- 1179 Conner St Noblesville, IN$199K41.53,250
- 1255 Logan St Noblesville, IN$241K322,578
- 1154 Conner St Noblesville, IN$185K--13,306
- 1249 Conner St Noblesville, IN$207K4--2,891
- 1284 Conner St Noblesville, IN$128K211,583
- 1147 Logan St Noblesville, IN$213K422,577
- 1159 Conner St Noblesville, IN$192K52.53,238
- 1283 Logan St Noblesville, IN$126K--11,435
- 1104 Conner St Noblesville, IN$185K121,704
- 1111 Conner St Noblesville, IN$373K311,276
- 1293 Conner St Noblesville, IN$236K433,748
- 1296 Conner St Noblesville, IN$217K322,500
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292