- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12104 Rideout Pl, Whittier, CA 906013 beds, 3 baths, 2,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 1974 for $65,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,799 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 330
- Lot width: 172
- Parcel #: 8126017002
- Zillow Home ID: 21422305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12104 Rideout Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Whittier, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90601 home values.
- 12102 Rideout Pl Whittier, CA$540K322,030
- 12101 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$579K322,252
- 12080 Rideout Way Whittier, CA$1.12M52.53,200
- 12114 Rideout Pl Whittier, CA$437K321,562
- S Circle Dr Whittier, CA$490K321,757
- 12005 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$543K321,990
- 12109 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$582K432,600
- 12054 S Circle Dr Whittier, CA$400K211,168
- 5412 Citrus Grove Pl Whittier, CA$892K321,866
- 12101 Rideout Pl Whittier, CA$410K221,426
- 12017 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$456K221,332
- 12201 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$470K221,647
- 12070 Rideout Way Whittier, CA$573K432,726
- 12011 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$484K321,470
- 5415 Citrus Grove Pl Whittier, CA$477K221,905
- 12205 Norino Dr Whittier, CA$462K321,554
- 12122 Rideout Pl Whittier, CA$377K321,512
- 12042 S Circle Dr Whittier, CA$414K221,460
- 5423 Citrus Grove Pl Whittier, CA$550K421,954
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292