1211 Alabama Ave SE, Washington, DC 200322 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,557 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Parcel #: 5946 0076
- Zillow Home ID: 527347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1211 Alabama Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shipley Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Washington, and 44.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shipley Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shipley Terrace home values.
- 1209 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC$202K31.51,224
- 1207 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC$195K21.51,224
- 1205 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC$196K21.51,224
- 3208 12th St SE Washington, DC$191K31.51,156
- 3210 12th St SE Washington, DC$229K21.51,156
- 1210 Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$292K42.51,834
- 3212 12th St SE Washington, DC$183K31.51,156
- 3216 12th St SE Washington, DC$183K31.51,156
- 1214 Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$291K42.51,748
- 3218 12th St SE Washington, DC$227K321,156
- 3217 12th Pl SE Washington, DC$241K21.51,024
- 3219 12th Pl SE Washington, DC$236K211,024
- 1216 Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$243K22.51,748
- Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC$196K21.51,224
- 3220 12th St SE Washington, DC$316K31.52,398
- 3223 12th Pl SE Washington, DC$220K211,024
- Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$192K31.51,152
- Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$218K231,332
- Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$199K321,152
- Savannah Pl SE Washington, DC$243K22.51,748
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292