1211 Glacier View Ln, Estes Park, CO 805172 beds, 2 baths, 2,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 720 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,258 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: R1580801
- Zillow Home ID: 13857590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1211 Glacier View Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Estes Park, and 67.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 1230 Upper Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO--Studio----
- 1260 Upper Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO$182K21720
- 1211 Broadview Estes Park, CO$326K321,639
- 1262 Glacier View Ln Estes Park, CO$282K321,116
- 1185 Upper Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO$323K321,742
- Upper Broadview Estes Park, CO$255K221,184
- 1236 Glacier View Ln Estes Park, CO$319K32.751,800
- 1140 Upper Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO$215K21.5720
- 1260 Broadview Estes Park, CO$326K321,458
- 1151 Broadview Estes Park, CO$229K21954
- 1430 High Vista Ln Estes Park, CO$331K31.752,136
- 1230 Middle Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO$211K21792
- 1385 High Vista Ln Estes Park, CO$425K31.752,365
- 1310 Upper Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO$233K21856
- 1315 Broadview Estes Park, CO------1,288
- 1221 Griffith Ct Estes Park, CO$173K11560
- 1125 Upper Broadview Rd Estes Park, CO$233K211,034
- 1450 High Vista Ln Estes Park, CO$345K321,740
- 1180 Broadview Estes Park, CO$207K21900
- 1431 High Vista Ln Estes Park, CO$478K432,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292