- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1211 Park Rd NW, Washington, DC 200105 beds, 2 baths, 2,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,206 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $790,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,146 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 2839 0120
- Zillow Home ID: 472965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1211 Park Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1209 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$737K421,936
- 1213 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$628K311,400
- 1215 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$671K221,188
- 1215 Park Rd NW APT 2 Washington, DC$656K221,126
- 1215 Park Rd NW APT 3 Washington, DC$707K221,231
- 1217 Park Rd NW APT 2 Washington, DC$633K221,150
- 1217 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$712K631,528
- 1219 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$615K72.52,800
- 1105 Park Rd NW APT 3 Washington, DC$644K22.5--
- 1221 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$555K32.51,688
- 1223 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$538K31.51,400
- 1103 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$584K22.51,104
- 1200 Monroe St NW # 1 Washington, DC$654K22.51,474
- 1200 Monroe St NW # 2 Washington, DC$675K22.51,535
- 1118 Monroe St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$682K32.51,500
- 1118 Monroe St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$675K32.51,550
- 1202 Monroe St NW Washington, DC$748K642,560
- 3411 13th St NW Washington, DC$534K321,467
- 3413 13th St NW Washington, DC$717K42.52,100
- 1204 Monroe St NW Washington, DC$749K442,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292