1211 Scott St, San Francisco, CA 94115Studio, 2,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,636 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,560,000
- Price/sqft: $580
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 1127 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15084371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1211 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Addition market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in San Francisco, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Western Addition home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Addition home values.
- 1209 Scott St San Francisco, CA$913K22902
- 1207 Scott St San Francisco, CA$853K22982
- 1213 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--32,247
- 1215 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.7M232,247
- 1239-1241 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--31,246
- 1243 Scott St San Francisco, CA$949K21.51,114
- 1243 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.88M21.12,460
- 1245 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.08M311,176
- 1909-1911 Ellis St San Francisco, CA$1.09M643,436
- 1243 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.42M212,460
- 1913-1915 Ellis St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--23,510
- 1919 Ellis St San Francisco, CA$1.51M412,610
- 1921-1923 Ellis St San Francisco, CA$1.47M854,080
- 1826 Eddy St UNIT 102 San Francisco, CA$774K----833
- 1925-1927 Ellis St San Francisco, CA$1.65M644,237
- 1916-1918 Ellis St San Francisco, CA$2.97M543,290
- 1303 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.13M--11,260
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!