1211 Wyndcrofte Pl, Charlotte, NC 282094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,971 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Myers Park custom built home by M. H. Leonard on great cul-de-sac off of Park Road.
Dramatic architecture with columns and heavy millwork throughout has soaring two-story foyer with hardwoods featuring inlaid black walnut and is open to formal areas.
Gourmet kitchen features island, eat-in area, granite countertops, plenty of cabinets and oversized pantry adjacent to the laundry room. The breakfast area/kitchen are open to the large, 2-story den with fireplace and built-ins. The heated sunroom can be accessed from the breakfast area, the outdoors and the oversized 2-car garage. A powder room and great closet space complete the main level.
The spectacular staircase leads to the 4 bedrooms and an office. A luxurious master suite with built-ins features a fabulous master bath with enormous shower, separate jetted tub, dual vanities and unbelievable closet space. Accessible from the master is an office with a Juliet balcony overlooking the great backyard. 3 other bedrooms and another full bath complete the upstairs.
Full-yard irrigation on this perfectly lovely, fenced lot with lots of patio space and a portico that leads to the family room. This bright, sunny home is wonderful for entertaining and has great storage throughout. What a great find in Myers Park!
Read more: http://www.icharlotterealestate.com/1211-wyndcrofte-place-charlotte-nc-28209-myers-park-home-for-sale/#ixzz26K3mTLkA
There is no better introduction to Charlotte NC than a tour through historic Myers Park, via Queens Road. Here, some of the city?s grandest homes are framed by a canopy of massive, old willow oaks. Myers Park Charlotte NC emerged from a large cotton farm in 1911, when landscape architect John Nolen was hired to create a ?garden suburb.? John Nolen & others, including Earle Sumner Draper, used the winding paths, following the natural landscape to create, what many think is now Charlotte?s most beautiful community. Most of the historic homes in Myers Park reflect the Classic style from traditional brick Georgians to English Tudor.
In recent years upscale condominium buildings have been erected along the Myers Park Queens Road-Selwyn Avenue corridor and many of the older homes have been revitalized and are simply spectacular. Myers Park Charlotte NC is within walking distance to Freedom Park (which has some of the best lit public tennis courts in the area), Queens University, fine dining, upscale shopping and is only about 3 miles from Uptown Charlotte NC.
Homes in Myers Park Charlotte NC have retained their value over the years and shown steady but, not over-inflated appreciation. A Myers Park address remains one of the most sought-after in the city!
Read more: http://www.icharlotterealestate.com/neighborhoods/old-charlotte/myers-park/#ixzz26JtUCTCJ
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- LOTS of updates!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,971 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 2116974288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1211 Wyndcrofte Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Freedom Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.5% less than in Charlotte, and 1.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Freedom Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Freedom Park home values.
- 1217 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$787K544,092
- 1211 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$647K42.52,921
- 1225 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$589K443,089
- 1200 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$333K43.53,330
- 1216 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$777K43.53,764
- 1222 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$736K32.53,446
- 1205 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$736K42.53,207
- 1224 Townes Rd Charlotte, NC$727K333,264
- 1226 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$676K42.53,007
- 1200 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$631K43.53,098
- 1232 Townes Rd Charlotte, NC$429K321,112
- 1210 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$570K432,871
- 1229 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$780K443,535
- 3615 Park Rd Charlotte, NC$503K412,184
- 1201 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$664K42.53,250
- 1234 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$1.06M44.54,688
- 1235 Wyndcrofte Pl Charlotte, NC$574K42.53,400
- 3521 Park Rd Charlotte, NC$847K42.52,787
- 1242 Townes Rd Charlotte, NC$968K422,503
- Park Rd Charlotte, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292