1211 York St, Ashland, KY 411014 beds, 3 baths, 2,919 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 362 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 37163
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,919 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 031-09-14-013.00
- Zillow Home ID: 105725136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1211 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ashland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ashland, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1222 York St Ashland, KY$60K311,732
- 1203 York St Ashland, KY$140K311,520
- 2117 13th St Ashland, KY$97K21856
- 1212 Wade St Ashland, KY$92K----888
- 1210 Wade St Ashland, KY$55K21880
- 919 Blackburn Ave Ashland, KY$99K21.51,035
- 923 Blackburn Ave Ashland, KY$24K31875
- 2007 Wade St Ashland, KY$76K211,333
- 925 Blackburn Ave Ashland, KY$110K31.51,284
- 1200 Wade St Ashland, KY$55K31946
- 909 Blackburn Avenue KY$124K311,350
- 1133 York St Ashland, KY$92K21936
- 2200 Stephens St Ashland, KY$52K21.51,064
- 901 Blackburn Ave Ashland, KY$62K21.5360
- 1209 Wade St Ashland, KY$88K31698
- 1213 Wade St Ashland, KY$104K31850
- 2106 13th Street KY--------
- 1105 York St Ashland, KY$90K----864
- 2210 Stephens St Ashland, KY$76K311,302
- 2013 Wade St Ashland, KY$55K----1,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292