12115 Laurel Terrace Dr, Studio City, CA 916045 beds, 5.5 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: May 2013 for $2,100,000
- Price/sqft: $553
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- All top of the line appliances Wolf Range and Sub Zero refrigerator wine cooler and much more.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Other, Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2369008003
- Zillow Home ID: 20027936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12115 Laurel Terrace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 12111 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.18M321,905
- 12119 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.1M221,855
- 12123 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$967K33.51,523
- 12105 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.45M432,716
- 12108 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$1.26M321,664
- 12114 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$960K211,687
- 12104 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$1.34M321,966
- 12127 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.25M422,115
- 12118 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$1.93M343,178
- 12116 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$931K211,010
- 12108 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$936K221,268
- 12124 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$945K421,737
- 12133 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.05M31.51
- 12104 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$2.17M222,906
- 12124 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.85M433,143
- 12128 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$832K311,140
- 12137 Laurel Terrace Dr North Hollywood, CA$847K321,360
- 3660 Woodhill Canyon Rd North Hollywood, CA$1.87M342,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!