- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 210 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,872 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $91,500
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 4313702
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 576 sqft
- AcAndCooling \ CENTRAL AIR, Appliances \ DISHWASHER, Appliances \ MICROWAVE BUILT IN, Appliances \ STOVE/RANGE, Basement \ CELLAR, Bedroom 1 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 1 Level \ UPPER, Bedroom 2 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 2 Level \ UPPER, Bedroom 3 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 3 Level \ MAIN, COUNTY \ MADISON, Dining Room Flooring \ LAMINATE, Dining Room Level \ MAIN, Driveway \ GRAVEL, ExteriorFinish \ VINYL, Features \ PATIO:COV, Features \ PORCH:COVERED, Fuel \ GAS, Full Bath Level \ MAIN, Heat \ FORCED AIR, Kitchen Flooring \ LAMINATE, Kitchen Level \ MAIN, Living Room Flooring \ LAMINATE, Living Room Level \ MAIN, LotSiteFeatures \ FENCED, Parking \ DETACHED GARAGE, Property Type \ Re-Sale Home, Roof \ SHINGLE, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ 1 1/2 STORY, Utility Room Flooring \ VINYL, Utility Room Level \ MAIN, Water \ PUBLIC, Zoning \ Single Family
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 012240512201009
- Zillow Home ID: 4920141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $84-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 62249 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Highland as a whole. Among 62249 homes, this home is 19.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 62249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.1% higher than in Highland, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62249 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62249 home values.
|1208 12th St Highland, IL||$79K||2||--||832|
|1206 12th St Highland, IL||$97K||2||--||1,554|
|1220 12th St Highland, IL||$97K||3||1||1,764|
|1213 13th St Highland, IL||$87K||2||--||1,729|
|1216 12th St Highland, IL||$113K||3||2||1,956|
|1205 13th St Highland, IL||$150K||3||--||2,660|
|1221 13th St Highland, IL||$127K||3||1||2,320|
|1215 12th St Highland, IL||$109K||4||2||1,890|
|1209 12th St Highland, IL||$100K||3||--||2,097|
|1205 Zschokke St Highland, IL||$60K||2||--||819|
|1205 12th St Highland, IL||$107K||3||1||1,837|
|1219 13th St Highland, IL||$82K||2||--||1,064|
|1201 Cypress St Highland, IL||$83K||2||--||925|
|1201 12th St Highland, IL||$96K||2||--||1,673|
|1201 13th St Highland, IL||$100K||3||--||1,568|
|1205 Cypress St Highland, IL||$100K||2||1||1,388|
|1120 12th St Highland, IL||$169K||Studio||--||3,572|
|1210 Zschokke St Highland, IL||$66K||2||--||1,108|
|1312 12th St Highland, IL||$89K||3||2||1,118|
|1311 12th St Highland, IL||$99K||3||1||1,394|
Nearby Schools in Highland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.