- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1212 Granada Dr, Raleigh, NC 276123.5 baths, 3,783 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $410,000
- Finished basement, 1021 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,783 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 079514445516000
- Zillow Home ID: 50097898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1212 Granada Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.2% less than in Raleigh, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood home values.
- 2200 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$499K--2.52,364
- 1300 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$465K42.52,481
- 2104 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$490K432,438
- 1204 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$745K--2.52,610
- 2204 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$461K--2.52,361
- 1301 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$488K----2,064
- 1213 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$483K--2.52,776
- Weymouth Ct Raleigh, NC$590K--22,908
- 1312 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$561K--2.52,898
- 2208 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$555K--22,259
- 3004 Sandia Dr Raleigh, NC$344K--32,314
- 1305 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$460K--32,156
- 2300 Weymouth Ct Raleigh, NC$590K--33,739
- 1209 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$354K321,703
- 2105 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$351K--32,088
- 3005 Sandia Dr Raleigh, NC$613K433,509
- 2205 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$458K--2.52,293
- 3000 Sandia Dr Raleigh, NC$282K--32,087
- 2212 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$573K--2.52,782
- 2101 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$571K422,814
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292