- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1212 Phenix Ave, Cranston, RI 029213 beds, 2 baths, 1,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Parcel #: M:21-2 L:239 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65976029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1212 Phenix Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02921 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39% lower than in Cranston, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02921 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02921 home values.
- 1218 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$316K32.52,053
- 1205 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$248K32.51,465
- 1193 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$207K31.51,164
- 1221 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$253K321,578
- 1199 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$317K32.52,160
- 70 Olney Arnold Rd Cranston, RI$203K31.51,890
- 18 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$284K32.51,704
- 10 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$370K32.52,380
- 1190 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$192K221,268
- 74 Olney Arnold Rd Cranston, RI$194K21970
- 23 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$278K321,204
- 111 Priscilla Dr Cranston, RI$324K32.52,173
- 32 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$324K32.52,225
- 123 Priscilla Dr Cranston, RI$264K32.51,466
- 31 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$398K42.53,552
- 38 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$274K331,693
- 95 Priscilla Dr Cranston, RI$245K311,572
- 39 Angela Ave Cranston, RI$274K321,277
- 1233 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$257K321,372
- 1185 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI$258K32.51,939
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!