This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1998
- Views: 3,331 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $80,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering \ Laminate
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport
- Garage Features \ Assigned Parking
- Garage Features \ Guest Parking
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N/A
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Last Change Type \ Back On Market
- Last Status \ Pending
- Location \ In City Limits
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ Mid Rise
- Property Style \ Condo
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 362228303001528
- Zillow Home ID: 50885538
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-120K.
Neighborhood: Metro West
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% higher than in Orlando, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1212 S Hiawassee Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.