12120 Skyline Dr, Collinsville, OK 740214 beds, 2 baths, 1,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $178,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,645 sqft
- Parcel #: 660074731
- Zillow Home ID: 55089723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12120 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74021 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 244.4% greater than in Rogers, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rogers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74021 home values.
- 12140 Skyline Dr Collinsville, OK$179K321,824
- 17895 Red Oak Cir Collinsville, OK$203K322,115
- 17970 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$166K332,419
- 17970 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$266K32.52,344
- 18010 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$246K32.52,405
- 17940 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$240K432,531
- 17935 Red Oak Cir Collinsville, OK$187K432,126
- 17850 Red Oak Cir Collinsville, OK$179K42.51,904
- 18050 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$283K42.52,855
- 17900 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$267K432,706
- 12055 Skyline Dr Collinsville, OK$185K321,869
- 18035 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$284K433,200
- 12150 Skyline Dr Collinsville, OK$254K422,875
- 17805 Red Oak Cir Collinsville, OK$192K321,758
- 18090 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$269K32.52,831
- 17815 Persimmon Ct Collinsville, OK$184K321,867
- 12142 N 179th East Ave Collinsville, OK$246K32.52,405
- 17945 Red Oak Cir Collinsville, OK$125K431,886
- 12175 Skyline Dr Collinsville, OK$180K321,759
- 18110 E 121st St N Collinsville, OK$240K32.52,521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292