- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 103 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,656 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $695
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 5398953
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 519 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Disability Access \ None, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Interior \ 2-Story Foyer, Interior \ Wall\Wall Carpet, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Lot Desc \ Wooded, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Heat Type \ Zoned, Rooms Desc \ Great Room, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Style \ Traditional, Energy Features \ None, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Neighborhood Amenities \ Lake, Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House, Neighborhood Amenities \ Fishing, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Other, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swim Team, Construction Desc \ Brick 3 Sides, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,506 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 22 35211287014
- Zillow Home ID: 14683877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $375-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30075 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Roswell as a whole. Among 30075 homes, this home is 24.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Roswell, and 20% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roswell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30075 home values.
|12130 Wexford Mill Ct Roswell, GA||$384K||4||3.5||2,725|
|12140 Wexford Club Dr Roswell, GA||$431K||4||3||3,614|
|12140 Wexford Mill Ct Roswell, GA||$416K||5||4.5||2,209|
|12130 Wexford Club Dr Roswell, GA||$446K||5||4||3,748|
|12125 Wexford Overlook Roswell, GA||$427K||4||3.5||3,355|
|12115 Wexford Ovlk # H Roswell, GA||$429K||5||5||--|
|12115 Wexford Ovlk Roswell, GA||$430K||5||5||--|
|12115 Wexford Overlook Roswell, GA||$432K||5||5||3,201|
|12125 Wexford Mill Ct Roswell, GA||$436K||4||3.5||3,700|
|12105 Wexford Overlook Roswell, GA||$442K||6||4||3,572|
|12135 Wexford Overlook Roswell, GA||$426K||4||3.5||3,106|
|12125 Wexford Club Dr Roswell, GA||$425K||4||3||3,394|
|12150 Wexford Mill Ct Roswell, GA||$427K||4||3.5||3,085|
|12135 Wexford Mill Ct Roswell, GA||$471K||5||5||4,534|
|12120 Wexford Club Dr Roswell, GA||$404K||4||3||2,696|
|12095 Wexford Overlook Roswell, GA||$454K||5||5||4,154|
|12115 Wexford Club Dr Roswell, GA||$387K||4||3||2,628|
|12145 Wexford Mill Ct Roswell, GA||$398K||3||2.5||2,556|
|12145 Wexford Overlook Roswell, GA||$438K||4||4||3,435|
|12170 Wexford Club Dr Roswell, GA||$441K||5||4||3,484|
Nearby Schools in Roswell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!