12123 Laurel Terrace Dr, Studio City, CA 91604
Sold on 10/22/12: $825,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:1,523 sq ft
- Lot:6,348 sqft
- Year Built:1941
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $825,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This is a gorgeous neighborhood with old growth trees and green lawns. Walking distance to cafes and shops on Ventura Blvd. (Loteria just opened on Laurel Canyon and Ventura, pinkberry, Trader Joe's, American Apparel, CVS, great bookstore, Urban Outfitters, Pier 1 and a lot of unique boutiques!) Safe and quiet across the street from the hills of Fryman canyon. Plenty of street parking, neighborhood of industry professionals and actors, Oscar winning neighbors next door!. Best elementary school in Los Angeles county. It has been a gift to live here, ive started a family since moving here as a single person and I will always love this house and all the wonderful memories. My daughter now wants a horse, so we are moving to the country, otherwise I'd never leave!
- ParkingCarport, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional Featurescustom closet, dark stained hardwood floors, newly renovated dark bottom pool, guest house/office
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- High SchoolHarvard Westlake is around very close on Coldwater!
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth127
- Lot Width50
- Middle SchoolWalter Reed magnet school
- Neighborhood NameSilver Triangle/Studio City. s of Ventura Blvd.
- Parcel #2369008005
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count9
- School DistrictCarpenter
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20027938
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow502
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter School
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,066,090||$970K – $1.15M||-$15,364||$699||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,768/mo||$2.1K – $5.5K/mo||+$127||$2.47||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Studio City home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Studio City homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 63.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
Neighborhood for 12123 Laurel Terrace Drive
- 12119 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$856K22.01,855
- 12127 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.13M42.02,115
- 12115 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$2.23M55.53,800
- 12133 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$912K31.51
- 12118 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$1.52M34.03,178
- 12124 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$964K42.01,737
- 12114 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$818K21.01,687
- 12128 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$864K31.01,140
- 12108 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$919K32.01,664
- 12137 Laurel Terrace Dr North Hollywood, CA$854K32.01,360
- 12111 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$912K32.01,905
- 12120 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$967K32.01
- 12124 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.34M43.03,143
- 12116 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$723K21.01,010
- 12134 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$738K21.01,130
- 3660 Woodhill Canyon Rd North Hollywood, CA$1.35M34.02,684
- 12112 Laurel Terrace Dr North Hollywood, CA$914K32.01,510
- 12104 Viewcrest Rd Studio City, CA$994K32.01,966
- 12141 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$754K21.51,250
- 12105 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.3M43.02,716
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005