12129 Stout St, Detroit, MI 482282 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- Finished basement, 621 sqft
- Parking: Garage, 0 space, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 221019656
- Zillow Home ID: 88740513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12129 Stout Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Weatherby market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 111.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.6% higher than in Detroit, and 531.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Weatherby home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weatherby home values.
- 12137 Stout St Detroit, MI$40K--1677
- 12121 Stout St Detroit, MI$35K31850
- 12145 Stout St Detroit, MI$39K--1676
- 12115 Stout St Detroit, MI$36K--1687
- 12151 Stout St Detroit, MI$39K--1677
- 12105 Stout St Detroit, MI$42K21670
- 12097 Stout St Detroit, MI$41K--1677
- 12120 Stout St Detroit, MI$31K--1728
- 12136 Stout St Detroit, MI$30K--1810
- 12130 Stout St Detroit, MI$42K--1840
- 12089 Stout St Detroit, MI$25K31677
- 12201 Stout St Detroit, MI$32K--1842
- 12142 Fielding St Detroit, MI$42K--1672
- 12110 Fielding St Detroit, MI$32K31950
- 12150 Fielding St Detroit, MI$32K--1978
- 12104 Fielding St Detroit, MI$35K31672
- 12081 Stout St Detroit, MI$32K31846
- 12209 Stout St #2 Detroit, MI$48K------
- 12096 Fielding St Detroit, MI$43K311,158
- 12098 Stout St Detroit, MI$27K--1728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.