1213 Brewley Ln, Vista, CA 920812 beds, 2 baths, 1,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 2173501900
- Zillow Home ID: 52507238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1213 Brewley Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.6% lower than in Vista, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 1219 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$445K321,543
- 1207 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$453K321,543
- 1225 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$405K221,349
- 1201 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$451K321,543
- 1231 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$418K221,349
- 1999 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$414K221,349
- 1998 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$450K321,543
- 1235 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$387K221,164
- 2034 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$543K32.52,419
- 2038 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$498K221,658
- 1997 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$433K321,543
- 1996 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$409K221,349
- 1191 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$416K221,349
- 1241 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$388K221,098
- 1190 Brewley Ln Vista, CA$588K42.51,981
- 2042 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$537K322,117
- 1995 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$414K221,349
- 2030 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$542K322,035
- 1994 Stonecrest Ct Vista, CA$445K321,543
- 2021 Sonora Ct Vista, CA$534K322,035
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!