1213 Danfield Way, Vacaville, CA 956874 beds, 2 baths, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $243,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ None
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Parcel #: 0127183280
- Zillow Home ID: 15705195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1213 Danfield Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% greater than in Vacaville, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
- 1219 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$253K321,328
- 1220 Balsam Way Vacaville, CA$266K421,304
- 1214 Balsam Way Vacaville, CA$309K421,424
- 1225 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$290K321,705
- 160 York Ct Vacaville, CA$249K421,459
- 1220 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$269K421,304
- 1224 Balsam Way Vacaville, CA$247K321,218
- 700 Beythe Ln Vacaville, CA$264K321,200
- 1231 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$276K421,414
- 170 York Ct Vacaville, CA$259K321,304
- 1226 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$274K421,304
- 150 York Ct Vacaville, CA$249K321,304
- 702 Beythe Ln Vacaville, CA$158K321,200
- 1210 Balsam Way Vacaville, CA$213K211,368
- 1230 Balsam Way Vacaville, CA$254K421,424
- 1232 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$275K321,350
- 180 York Ct Vacaville, CA$271K321,636
- 1237 Danfield Way Vacaville, CA$270K321,459
- 708 Beythe Ln Vacaville, CA$255K321,304
- 1201 Whitehall Way Vacaville, CA$274K421,459
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.