- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1213 Geese Ct, Hope Mills, NC 283483 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 0432094264
- Zillow Home ID: 117684177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1213 Geese Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28348 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23% lower than in Hope Mills, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28348 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hope Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28348 home values.
- 1209 Geese Ct Hope Mills, NC$168K42.51,912
- 1210 Snipe Ct Hope Mills, NC$150K32.51,466
- 1217 Geese Ct Hope Mills Nc # 28348 NC$180K32.52,238
- 1206 Snipe Ct Hope Mills, NC$153K32.51,601
- 1214 Snipe Ct Hope Mills, NC$171K42.51,980
- 5223 Goshawk Dr Hope Mills, NC$161K321,410
- 1214 Geese Ct Hope Mills, NC$170K32.51,928
- 1218 Geese Ct Hope Mills, NC$169K42.51,980
- 1214 Geese Ct Hope Mills, NC$156K32.5--
- 5231 Goshawk Dr Hope Mills, NC$175K32.51,994
- 5227 Goshawk Dr Hope Mills, NC$166K321,734
- 5232 Goshawk Dr Hope Mills, NC$155K321,628
- 5228 Goshawk Dr Hope Mills, NC$166K321,634
- 5236 Goshawk Dr Hope Mills, NC$143K321,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292