A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 505 all time views
- HOA Fee: $2
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Term \ Year, Assn. Fee Y/N \ Yes, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ 2nd Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ See Remarks, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Den, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Parcel #: 31100305927956
- Zillow Home ID: 84087834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50111 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Grimes as a whole. Among 50111 homes, this home is valued 6.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% higher than in Grimes, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grimes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50111 home values.
|1301 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$212K||3||2||1,370|
|1209 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$203K||3||2||1,318|
|1300 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$221K||3||2||1,316|
|1212 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$229K||3||2||1,442|
|1205 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$204K||3||2||1,336|
|1305 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$206K||3||2||1,316|
|1212 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$228K||3||3||1,456|
|1304 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$293K||4||3.5||2,273|
|1208 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$243K||3||3||1,548|
|1216 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$229K||3||3||1,394|
|1208 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$213K||3||2||1,424|
|1300 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$207K||3||2||1,336|
|1201 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$206K||2||1.5||1,305|
|1204 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$212K||3||2||1,318|
|1204 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$274K||4||3.5||2,220|
|1301 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$230K||4||2.5||1,842|
|1213 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$219K||3||2||1,337|
|1304 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$209K||3||2||1,337|
|1305 SW 5th St Grimes, IA||$216K||3||2.5||1,856|
|1200 SW 6th St Grimes, IA||$240K||3||3||1,386|
Nearby Schools in Grimes
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!