12135 Elysian Ct, Dallas, TX 752304 beds, 3 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,928 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00000734717160000
- Zillow Home ID: 26849636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12135 Elysian Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.8% less than in Dallas, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 12131 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$663K33.53,904
- 12139 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$569K22.52,894
- 12127 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$597K22.53,808
- 12143 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$806K44.54,977
- 12134 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$529K32.52,730
- 6100 Willow Ln Dallas, TX--------
- 12147 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$542K22.52,744
- 12130 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$462K333,167
- 12123 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$554K433,534
- 12126 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$602K333,344
- 12142 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$481K32.52,193
- 12122 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$683K434,182
- 12138 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$545K332,880
- 12119 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$586K33.53,268
- 12118 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$634K344,335
- 12146 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX--------
- 12138 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$563K333,418
- 12115 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$717K444,146
- 12114 Vendome Pl Dallas, TX$622K333,547
- 12122 Elysian Ct Dallas, TX$564K342,879
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292