- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12135 Grayson St, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 126680001
- Zillow Home ID: 112513800
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12135 Grayson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% higher than in New York, and 46.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 12135 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$370K----1,216
- 12133 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$337K----1,216
- 12143 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$369K----800
- 12129 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$364K----1,217
- 12147 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$397K22928
- 12125 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$304K----1,050
- 12136 Benton St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,216
- 12132 Benton St Jamaica, NY$352K----1,050
- 12142 Benton St Jamaica, NY$360K----600
- 12128 Benton St Jamaica, NY$362K----768
- 12144 Benton St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,155
- 12121 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$319K421,050
- 12124 Benton St Jamaica, NY$374K----728
- 12146 Benton St Jamaica, NY$428K----1,248
- 12155 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$362K----1,482
- 18805 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$361K----1,044
- 12140 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$360K----1,264
- Benton St Queens Village, NY--------
- 12142 Grayson St Jamaica, NY$423K----2,420
- 18811 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$416K----1,124
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292