1214 E Monroe St, Phoenix, AZ 850343 beds, 2 baths, 1,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,159 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $100,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 11645164
- Zillow Home ID: 7530547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1214 E Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% less than in Phoenix, and 223.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
- 1210 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$122K--21,342
- 1218 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$128K----1,240
- 1202 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$119K----1,342
- 1222 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$127K--21,312
- 1209 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$122K--21,340
- 1219 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$123K--21,312
- 1205 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$122K--21,340
- 1226 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ----11,520
- 1221 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$126K--21,538
- 1201 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$104K----1,326
- 1234 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$154K----2,003
- 1225 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$134K--21,520
- 1229 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$127K--21,312
- 1210 E Adams St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 1238 E Monroe St Phoenix, AZ$148K----1,520
- 1214 E Adams St Phoenix, AZ$131K--21,305
- 1206 E Adams St Phoenix, AZ$101K--1832
- 1210 E Van Buren St Phoenix, AZ--Studio----
- 1202 E Adams St Phoenix, AZ$124K----1,247
- 1222 E Adams St Phoenix, AZ$60K--11,178
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292