12144 Old Willow Rd, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Spectacular Home in this Centrally Located Community!<li>Close to I-77, I-85, I-485, UNCC, Concord, Huntersville & Charlotte!<li>This Beautiful Clean Home Features: <li> Park Like Setting<li> Fenced, Wooded Yard with Beautiful Landscaping<li> 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths with 1538 Sq. Ft. <li> Beautiful Wooded, Fenced Landscaped Yard<li> Great Room with Fireplace, Gas Logs & 2 inch Blinds<li> Formal Dining with Crown, Chair & Picture Moldings<li> Kitchen, Tile Floors, Oak Cabinets & All Appliances<li> Eat-In Breakfast, Tiled with Bay Window<li> 2 Car Garage with Opener<li> Large Owners Suite with Vaulted Ceiling<li> Owner Bath with Garden Tub & Separate Shower<li> 2 Secondary Bedrooms with Closet & 2in. Blinds<li> Laundry on First Floor<li>This Wonderful Home has So Much to Offer! <li> Ready for a Quick Move! <li> Call Us Today for A Private Showing!<li> CALL MIKE 704-618-2650 or Carolyn 704-578-3632<li> We will Help you Now.<li>Go to www.greatpropertiesforsale.com FOR MORE PHOTOS!
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $142,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02754568
- Zillow Home ID: 6143912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12144 Old Willow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Davis Lake - Eastfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.7% greater than in Charlotte, and 163.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Davis Lake - Eastfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Lake - Eastfield home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
1,680 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 12148 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$141K331,487
- 12152 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$141K3--1,619
- 12136 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$142K32.51,702
- 6111 Goldenfield Dr Charlotte, NC$133K32.51,576
- Goldenfield Dr Charlotte, NC$141K32.51,684
- 12143 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$168K432,249
- 12156 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$139K32.51,769
- 11718 Long Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$135K321,490
- 11724 Long Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$142K321,659
- 11710 Long Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$129K321,410
- 12132 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$141K32.51,847
- 11730 Long Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$107K321,258
- 12131 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$132K321,627
- 6117 Goldenfield Dr Charlotte, NC$132K331,731
- 11702 Long Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$129K321,950
- 12128 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$132K321,611
- 12160 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$139K32.51,804
- 6110 Goldenfield Dr Charlotte, NC$138K331,656
- 11736 Long Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$143K321,698
- 12124 Old Willow Rd Charlotte, NC$134K32.51,659
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!