12146 Irwin Manor Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1652867545
- Zillow Home ID: 58657283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12146 Irwin Manor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sandalwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Jacksonville, and 202.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 12138 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$237K432,500
- 12154 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$241K422,270
- 2202 Woodbridge Dr Jacksonville, FL$218K321,866
- 2223 Walnut Creek Ct S Jacksonville, FL$229K422,124
- 2211 Walnut Creek Ct S Jacksonville, FL$291K323,329
- 12145 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$249K422,073
- 12151 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$310K542,799
- 12137 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$260K432,822
- 2210 Woodbridge Dr Jacksonville, FL$229K322,006
- 12155 Basalt Dr N Jacksonville, FL$240K42.52,227
- 12160 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$236K422,014
- 12159 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$230K422,294
- 2157 Walnut Creek Ct N Jacksonville, FL$312K543,457
- 2235 Walnut Creek Ct S Jacksonville, FL$290K433,219
- 2218 Woodbridge Dr Jacksonville, FL$257K432,648
- 12167 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$211K321,892
- 12163 Basalt Dr N Jacksonville, FL$272K321,955
- 2149 Walnut Creek Ct N Jacksonville, FL$232K432,450
- 12168 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$238K332,084
- 12175 Irwin Manor Dr Jacksonville, FL$290K42.52,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!