1215 Alma St, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This warm home features beautiful hardwood and laminated floors, a cozy living room with a brick wood burning fireplace, an updated kitchen with new cabinets and countertops and a remodeled bathroom with elegant tile work.
There is a small enclosed room off the kitchen for laundry and access to the rear yard and the detached single car garage.
Conveniently located near Embarcadero Road, with a pedestrian walkway taking you safely under Alma Street, it is a short stroll to the Town and Country Village for shopping and dining. A few blocks from downtown Palo Alto and the walk to Stanford University is about a mile and a half and approximately two and a half miles by car.
This home is a short walk to University Ave/Downtown, Palo Alto High school, Town & Country shopping center and Stanford University
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $1,057
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 12415034
- Zillow Home ID: 19496958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1215 Alma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Palo Alto, and 97.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Palo Alto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 112 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.11M321,596
- 102 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.44M21656
- 1235 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$3.01M32.52,240
- 1237 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.9M22.51,478
- 120 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.59M----3,228
- 1237 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.77M22.51,478
- 1251 Alma St # 4 Palo Alto, CA$1.57M32.51,419
- 1239 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.77M22.51,423
- 128 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.02M31.51,272
- 1241 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.75M22.51,409
- 1249 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M22.51,407
- 1247 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.52M22.51,409
- 1243 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.59M22.51,423
- 136 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.86M543,346
- 1245 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$1.54M22.51,387
- 103 Melville Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.92M211,200
- Alma St Palo Alto, CA--------
- 144 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.07M55.53,894
- 113 Melville Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.56M542,658
- 127 Melville Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.03M----2,081
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292