1215 Battle St, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 2 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $50,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 002484
- Zillow Home ID: 51413640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1215 Battle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% greater than in Greenville, and 175.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- Battle St Greenville, NC$49K--0.5--
- 1211 Battle St Greenville, NC$41K31.5996
- 1208 Davenport St Greenville, NC$48K21960
- 1210 Davenport St Greenville, NC$57K21.51,134
- 1217 Battle St Greenville, NC$44K311,000
- 1209 Battle St Greenville, NC$56K311,368
- 1212 Battle St Greenville, NC$43K311,075
- 1212 Davenport St Greenville, NC$41K211,012
- 1214 Battle St Greenville, NC$63K211,125
- 1210 Battle St Greenville, NC$53K311,194
- 1204 Davenport St # B Greenville, NC$51K211,248
- 1219 Battle St Greenville, NC$44K21852
- 1208 Battle St Greenville, NC$47K211,110
- 1216 Battle St Greenville, NC$68KStudio21,650
- 1214 Davenport St Greenville, NC$70K221,533
- 1202 Davenport St # B Greenville, NC$51K211,248
- 1207 Battle St Greenville, NC$60K311,561
- 1221 Battle St # A&B Greenville, NC$49KStudio11,352
- 1221 Battle St Greenville, NC$49KStudio--1,352
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292