- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1215 Bethel Rd, Charlotte, NC 282082 beds, 1 bath, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $23,500
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 11911418
- Zillow Home ID: 6220617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1215 Bethel Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 117% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% higher than in Charlotte, and 414.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
- 1209 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$62K21908
- 1221 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$66K311,200
- 1201 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$86K311,120
- 1227 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$117K311,452
- 1143 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$74K21816
- 1233 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$67K21900
- 1214 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$75K21980
- 1208 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$82K21972
- 1114 Fordham Rd Charlotte, NC$64K21994
- 1220 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$97K321,226
- 1200 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$68K311,049
- 1134 West Blvd Charlotte, NC--------
- 1120 Fordham Rd Charlotte, NC$62K21983
- 1131 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 1226 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$100K21980
- 1241 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$99K31.51,276
- 1140 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$104K431,532
- 1116 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$115K311,326
- 1126 Fordham Rd Charlotte, NC$61K21930
- 1232 Bethel Rd Charlotte, NC$98K321,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!